[gnome-love] Presentation

Hello, how are you?

Well, I call Bishop Reinaldo (corvolino), have just 25 years
completed and I use Linux since 2006. I've always been a passionate
by gnome, despite having tried and used other managers
window, but got it as my default manager in my
Archlinux.

I have worked on the project at the ubuntu wiki and support forums.
I am currently a contributor to the Archlinux-br and also the HP forum
Brazil. I have some technical knowledge to desenvoler, and
this reason would like to learn and thus is contributing to
manager I use.

What are the first steps to take? Could someone translate the
tutorials so I can read because I know almost no English. : (
I had a brief conversation with
OgMaciel and even suggested I come here to ask for help, I do not want
bother anyone, I'd really like to learn and help people.
What (s) or (s) first (s) step (s) to give? Could anyone help me
to start by repeating that I do not want to be a burden or take the time
nobody here, because I know they are busy people.

Sorry for my English, it is pretty basic.

--
Reinaldo Bispo.
Linux User #459152