[gnome-love] I want to get involved in Gnome-development

Hello everyone,

I am B.Tech student of Computer Science and Engineering. I have no experience of open source development but I do have keen interest for the same. So after some R&D on Google I landed up here & I'm pretty much excited to know that "yeah ! I landed up safely in right place". But still there is lot of things left to be done. I want to contribute to gnome and some other software also like Ubuntu. And most importantly, I wanna volunteer Gnome in Google Summer of Code 2012. I am ready to give my 200% for whatever it takes to make into GSoC 2012. My skill sets are C, C++, Java(J2SE), and very soon I'm gonna learn Python 3. So, can anyone out here help me achieve these goals.

--
Regards
Lavakesh Pandey