Re: [gnome-love] Failed to build gnome with jhbuild on Archlinux

Hi, all. I have already solved these errors, though I'm not sure if the solutions are right. My method is to download the release versions of those packages and compare them with the git's ones.
1. gcr & gnome-keyring
The release versions contain the generated *.asn.h files that have replaced asn1_static_node with ASN1_ARRAY_TYPE. So I do the same thing manually. But I guess there's a better way rather than do this replacement every time.

2. colord
The release version doesn't check the shared-color-profiles. So I removed the related code from configure.ac manually. However this code was added at the latest commit. Will I cause potential risk?

3. gst-plugins-good (which also results in the failure of building totem)
I added '--disable-fatel-warnings' to module_autogenargs[gst-plugins-good] in my jhbuild.rc.

4. telepathy-glib
fatal-warnings is disabled by default in the release version.
So I added '--disable-fatal-warnings' to jhbuild.rc as well.

5. seed
The segmental fault occurs at libjavascriptcoregtk-3.0.so.0. I linked my system's one to the sandbox and somehow it works.

Any further suggestions? Thanks.