Re: [gnome-love] Replace context menu of GTK applications

On Fri, 2012-04-20 at 17:23 +0200, Simon Schneegans wrote:
I'm going to write my bachelor thesis on different menu types (e.g. Pie
Menus). For this reason I'd like to replace the context menu of GTK
applications (the menu opened by right-clicking).
So here's my question: Is that possible for context menus as well? Is
there an API for this purpose? If so, what's the way to go?
Documentation on this topic is very sparse...