[gnome-love] Need help with jhbuild cross compile gtk+ win32: g-ir-scanner: error: no such option: -m

Hello,

I'm following https://live.gnome.org/GTK%2B/Win32/CrossCompilingJhbuild to cross
build gtk+ for win32 on Ubuntu 11.10 i686 and get some troubles:

When atk is building, I got an error as below:

g-ir-scanner: error: no such option: -m

Full command line is pasted here: http://pastebin.com/tDGf1eWz

My gobject-introspection version is: gobject-introspection 1.30.0-0ubuntu2

If I remove -mms-bitfields from the g-ir-scanner command line and manually
execute it in jhbuild.mingw.gtk-2.16/checkout.dbg/atk-1.30.0/atk then I get a
warning and some ld errors such as:

--- snip ---
warning: --export-dynamic is not supported for PE targets, did you mean
--export-all-symbols?  undefined reference to `_atk_hyperlink_impl_get_type'
--- snip ---

full log is pasted at: http://pastebin.com/iLaDikXN

I tried to modify /usr/lib/gobject-introspection/giscanner/dumper.py , replaced
--export-dynamic with --export-all-symbols, then the warning disappear but the
errors still exits.

I've google the above error message but no luck, also the known issue pages
seems say nothing about it.

Any suggestion how to resolve or how to debug?  Thanks a lot!

--
Regards,
Qian Hong

--