Re: [gnome-love] jhbuild on Fedora

That document is outdated.

IIRC, you can run jhbuild gnome-session or jhbuild gnome-shell after
you finished building. Maybe better to start it from a single xterm
window.

I gave up on jhbuild few while back, I would say it's not very
beginner friendly or atleast has a high barrier (probably a good up to
date documentation would make it better).

I'm using debian packages now, and start postponing my dream to
contribute to gnome for when I have more time and stubbornness :)

Loved Gnome-3 though, kudos to everyone involves.

All the best.
-arief