Re: [gnome-love] jhbuild complaint about libxtst-dev

No dia 19 de Maio de 2011 23:00, Carlos José Pereira
<carlao2005 gmail com> escreveu:
Hello,

I am using jhbuild to download gnome 3 (moduleset = 'gnome-suites-core-3.0'
, modules = 'meta-gnome-core').

It stopped with an error trying to install mosetweaks:

configure: error: Package requirements (glib-2.0 >= 2.25.3
   gio-2.0 >= 2.25.9
    gtk+-3.0 >= 3.0.0
    gsettings-desktop-schemas >= 0.1.0
    x11
    xcursor
    xfixes
    xtst) were not met:

No package 'xtst' found

To solve this problem, I have simply installed the package "libxtst-dev".

I followed the instructions on this page [
http://live.gnome.org/JhbuildDependencies/Ubuntu ] to install de
dependencies, and there is no libxtst-dev there.

Since the page is a "wiki", should I (or better, may I) insert this
information directly in it ? I tryed to contact the last editor ("Fabio"),
without success.

Hi,

the option here is simply just login on live.gnome.org and edit the
page yourself
mention you change in the changelog.

Cheers
Luis