Re: [gnome-love] gnome-audio-profiles-properties improvement

Hi Gendre

2011/7/16 Gendre Sébastien <korbe romandie com>:
Hello everybody. _o/

I'm not completely new, I am already registered to some mailing list at
Gnome, but I send this mail on this mailing list because I really want
to begin to help the Gnome Project like a developer.

More specifically I want to work on Gnome Media Converter and improve
gnome-audio-profiles-properties for add the management of video
profiles.

About Gnome Media Converter: I have already a list of features, the
Object/Class structure and the UI. I can "convert" this in numeric files
when I recovered my computer from the customer service.

I have already read the section "Gnome-Love" of the Wiki, but I don't
know who contacted about gnome-audio-profiles-properties. This is the
reason of this mail.

hope this helps -
http://git.gnome.org/browse/libgnome-media-profiles/tree/libgnome-media-profiles.doap

About me:
I have a formation of computer technician and electronics in multimedia.
I am a programmer mainly in C and Python. I already used GTK+ and
GStreamer during my training. Because of my job I haven't write code
since 6 months, so I really want to get back to code writing and I have
time to do that this summer.

Thank-you about all help. ;)

--
Gendre Sébastien <korbe romandie com>