Re: [gnome-love] Error creating anjuta/vala/webkitgtk project

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 9:24 AM, bsquared <bwcode4u gmail com> wrote:
I created a" Vala GTK+ (simple)" project in Anjtua with Json-Glib-1.0
and WebkitGtk-3.0 libraries added through new project wizard.

I recreated the project, but delayed adding the libraries.  Build
succeeded after initial creation as well as after adding each library.

I then duplicated the process from the original post and got the same error.