[gnome-love] sorry, newb question about gtk themes in jhbuild environment

Ok, so, I've got my jhbuild environment all set up, my app is ported,
everything's running well, I'm pretty happy... BUT!

Gtk3 is so ugly! It looks like Windows 95. Seriously, I want to puke.
I keep seeing all these sexy GNOME3 screenshots that look absolutely
nothing at all like the way default gtk3 looks like when I run it in
jhbuild. How do I configure which gtk3 theme is used, and what is the
name of that really nice one I always see (eg, in gnome-shell
screenshots).

I did some googling but I must not be using the right terms because I
just can't find anything relevant (it's all ancient suggestions from
2005 to use ancient programs that no longer exist).

Thanks!

--
http://exolucere.ca