Re: [gnome-love] Novice gnome programmer

On Thu, 2011-08-25 at 22:08 +0100, Richard Henwood wrote:
Hi Ankur,

I am not entirely sure what you want to achieve, I would invite you to
consider if D-bus/python could be the technology for your project?

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/dbus

http://dbus.freedesktop.org/doc/dbus-python/doc/tutorial.html

From a personal perspective, I have have achieved great deal of
satisfaction, starting from an inexperienced position, using
Python/DBus for my projects.

cheers,
Richard

Hello Everyone,

I ran down to #gnome-love on the IRC and one of the people there sort of
gave me a walk through ;)

I'm coding now. Should have something working soon. :D
--
Thanks for all the responses,
Regards,

http://dodoincfedora.wordpress.com/