Re: [gnome-love] gnomegoals GSettingsMigration

Em Sáb, 2010-05-22 às 16:01 +0800, beowulf escreveu:
Hello!

I'd like to help out with the gsettingsmigration of evolution. I've
already checked out the code and loaded in eclipse. I can't seem to find
the config.h file. Its nowhere in my system or the code I checked out.
Any thoughts?

thanks,
ferd

Hello.

This file will be available once you run autogen.sh.

Anyway I do not recommend anyone in the starting phase to play with
Evolution. It's a monster :)

Cheers,
--
Jonh Wendell