[gnome-love] What is the right process to get improvement on doc page for jhbuild?

http://library.gnome.org/devel/jhbuild/stable/getting-started.html.en
I tried to follow the directions but jhbuild has a dependency on libglib2.0-dev on the ubuntu system. I think that web page should say something so that people don't have an issue like I did.

Below is the error I was receiving:
checking for glib-gettext >= 2.2.0...
• testing glib-gettextize... not found.
***Error***: You must have glib-gettext >= 2.2.0 installed
to build jhbuild. Download the appropriate package for
from your distribution or get the source tarball at

Solved by sudo apt-get install libglib2.0-dev

What do you think? Should the doc page be updated?

Thanks,
Daniel