[gnome-love] Idea for GSoC : good idea or not?

Hello, I know that it is late but I want to suggest an Idea for the Google Summer Of Code.(Sorry for my english)
I want to know if my Idea interest the developer of Gnome : It 's a twitter client for empathy/telepathy.
I think that if Empathy want to become a universal solution for communication on Internet, it should be able to read the twitter stream. I know that twitter  is not a form of real-time communication , but the "twitter communication" become always more important for computer users.

When I will submit my project, I will give more details on my project, but I want to know if the developer of Gnome find that it's a good Idea ?