Re: [gnome-love] Redesign GNOME, GNOME projects websites

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 12:30:00PM +0400, Roman Khomasuridze wrote:
I'm using gnome for 2-3 years now, and I allways had a feeling that GNOME
and related websites were too plain, sometimes outdated..
Are there plans, or teams to redesign current GNOME and GNOME projects
websites? I have some ideas, and even mockups about how to make websites
related to gnome software more informative, accessible and more attractive
to (new) users.
I've found nothing on GNOME wiki related to this question.

For the main website, yes. Please join the marketing list as it was
discussed there. Be sure to read the archives as well. Not too sure of
the current status but they can inform you.

Another email is gnome-web-list, but that is more with fixing small
issues. Completely redesign is something for marketing list.
--
Regards,
Olav