[gnome-love] The TBO project

Hi all. I'm coding a c/gtk+/cairo application and I want that this
application become part of gnome project.

My application is called TBO [1] and it's a simple comic editor thinked
to give to the user an easy way to create comics, presentations or
introductions to any concept in a comic form, like the famous google
chrome comic [2].

I make an screencast that you can see in youtube [3], that screencast
has two weeks and I write more code, but it's the main idea.

If you like that application and you think that it could be a gnome app,
then it will be a gsoc project too, I'm a student and I'm interesting in
collaborate to gnome project.

[1] http://github.com/danigm/tbo
[2] http://www.google.com/googlebooks/chrome/
[3] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukPbSFjHeac