Re: [gnome-love] Gnome build problem

On tor, 2010-02-18 at 19:43 +0100, Joost van der Hoff wrote:
Dear Gnome-lovers,

I am having a problem with JHbuild. It fails when building tracker. The
error message is something about a ) expected before a * in one of the
source files. I have attached the output of the tracker configure and
build process as an attachment. I only captured the output after several
retries but I did a distclean (I believe) so I would get most of the
relevant output again. Can anyone help me with this problem?

That sort of error usually means that an undefined type was used. The
problem is in the evolution plugin — maybe you lack development headers
for a recent enough version of evolution?

You could also see if the tracker configure script allows you to not
build that plugin.