Re: [gnome-love] GNOME Goals: request for comments

I'd be glad to get some feedback on these too; these seem like decent
Gnome Love tasks. Having a pretty solid baseline for what needs to be
done will make these goals easy to accomplish and cleanly applied.

Joe Smith
Student Network Technician
Chapman University IS&T