From: Arun Tejasvi Chaganty [mailto:arunchaganty gmail com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 12:36 PM
To: Eduardo Cereto Carvalho
Cc: gnome-love gnome org
Subject: Re: [gnome-love] Introducing myself

On Sat, 2008-05-24 at 13:22 -0500, Eduardo Cereto Carvalho wrote:
My name is Donald Raikes. I am a blind developer working for Oracle
Corporation, but my work on gnome is for my own benefit and is not
affiliated with Oracle in any way.

Hi Donald that`s simply awesome. I'd love to hear your experiences
using the accessibility tools on gnome.  How do you use them, and how
do you work to develop software using this tools. Let me know if you
have a testimonal on the subject published somewhere.

I have to agree, that is AWESOME! I'm just as curious to learn about
your experiences with GNOME / computing / life.

--
Arun Tejasvi Chaganty (vimzard)
GNOME GSoC Student