Re: [gnome-love] Introduce myself.

hi,

Am Freitag, den 23.05.2008, 00:28 -0300 schrieb Davi Vercillo C. Garcia:
Thanks for all answers. By now I'm helping the Ubuntu community with
translations and bugs. I love Gnome and I would like to help it too.
Does Gnome have some kind of system like the Launchpad ?

well, what launchpad does for ubuntu is split up into several different
things in gnome - bugs are filed and handled in bugzilla.gnome.org and
with regard to translations, you may want to take a look at
http://br.gnome.org/bin/view/GNOMEBR/Traducao .

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed