Re: [gnome-love] Introducing myself

Welcome.

Have you seen the Gnome Foundation's accessibility program?

Natan

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 2:35 AM, <DON RAIKES oracle com> wrote:
Hello,

My name is Donald Raikes. I am a blind developer working for Oracle Corporation, but my work on gnome is for my own benefit and is not affiliated with Oracle in any way.

My personal interest is in helping to improve gnome's accessibility and also to help get gnome up-to-date on platforms like enterprise linux 5.0.