Re: [gnome-love] Introduce myself.

Hi,

Welcome, I'm also a Brazilian user, I've been here for some months
just looking and learning. Couldn't get my hands very dirt yet. I
found that gnome-love project is kinda slow, no offense here guys. But
still very good resource.

Be sure to read every link at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeLove

Also if you're distribution of choice is ubuntu I found that ubuntu
community is also a very good starting point for new contributors.
looks for the ubuntu-mentors project.

Good luck, make yourself comfortable and feel free to ask for help
here and on #gnome-love

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 12:55 AM, Davi Vercillo C. Garcia