Re: [gnome-love] Jhbuilding hiccups !

Also in jhbuild , How can i skip make-install steps in the packages if
they had been built recently only ???
say I have 77 deps for glom. Out of which almost around 70 got built
without any problem! But for building the left out packages alone I
have to re-run the whole jhbuilding step for all 77 packages ! I am
new to jhbuild , so please understand if this sounds silly .

There is a -t (or --start-at) option that lets you start part of the
way through the list of dependancies.  You can also set the
'build_policy' parameter in your .jhbuildrc configuration file to
'updated' if you only want to re-build modules that have been updated
since you last built them.

(btw, just in case you don't know, there's a jhbuild manual here:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/jhbuild/unstable/ )

--
jonner