Re: [gnome-love] BOSS presentation tool upstreaming

hi,

i still don't understand what "getting it upstream" means. you want to
apply for official inclusion into GNOME?
from a quick view, the AUTHORS and the ChangeLog files are empty.
who are the authors and maintainers? which infrastructure do you
currently use (where is the code hosted)? what are its dependencies?
what is the documentation status, how is i18n status? :-)
is this the same project as https://launchpad.net/bosspresentationtool/
and http://code.google.com/p/bosspresentationtool/ ? one version is 2.0,
the link that you sent hosts version 1.5.

in general, please read
http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/ModuleProposing for how to propose
modules officially for gnome. according to
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentythree , the new modules proposal
period for 2.24 ends on April, 21st.

andre