Re: [gnome-love] Projects using GObject

Is this for a university (state or private?)  Would you be willing
to make your course materials freely available for others under
creative commons?

The reason I ask is that this kind of thing is perfect to present to
other schools, "ready-made" course materials where people can learn
how to program GUI's using GNOME.  I've long thought about how to
do this.  I know the the assistant dean of my alma mater who said
he wouldn't mind looking at course material if we came up with it.
I haven't been able to find people willing to write course material.

Thanks,
sri