Re: [gnome-love] GNOME Goals birthday!

Le mardi 20 mars 2007, à 21:58, Diego Escalante a écrit :
Talking with Claudio I suggested him to push a mini-gnome-goal to
update README, HACKING and any file containing possibly outdated
contact information. Maybe even using a template as a guide. What do
you think?

Sounds like this idea on the GnomeGoals page:

"Update/add AUTHORS, MAINTAINERS, THANKS, README, etc. files and the
copyright headers in sources files (list all authors, dates...), and
make sure that those files are distributed in the tarballs (currently,
MAINTAINERS files are generally not distributed, for example)"

Also, we should make sure the correct license is mentioned in the
headers of each files.

That's a good thing to do, but it's not easy work :-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.