Re: [gnome-love] GNOME Goals birthday!

Hei,

2007/3/21, Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>:
El Tue, 20-03-2007 a las 22:30 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod escribió:

> I suggest monthly or every other month.  Every 2-weeks is really too
> much work.  Much more than you expect...

I agree, though there are many things we can do to ease work. For
example, we can create a template in the wiki to make easier the
creation of a new goal's status page. It would needs to be updated with
module addition/removal between cycles, but that's way easier than
copying/pasting from an old goal's page.

We already have a template: :-)

 http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/Template

Also, two weeks may not be enough time for the goals to be completed. I
think it took about two weeks for the goal #3 to be *almost* complete (I
say almost because there are still some patches waiting to be applied in
bugzilla). It would be great to have goals completed before starting new
ones, so once a month sounds more reasonable to me.

I suggest that we can move on to a new/next goal when all the target
modules for the current goal have at least a patch fixing the issue.
We shouldn't wait all the patches to be commited to move on because
this would surely hold us back too long on each goal.

Just my 0,0000002 cents :-)

--lucasr