Re: [gnome-love] Gnome buildbot

hi Olav,

El jue, 01-03-2007 a las 18:35 +0100, Olav Vitters escribió:
On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 09:38:24AM +0100, Iago Toral Quiroga wrote:
the build brigade group (http://live.gnome.org/BuildBrigade) has
announced the Gnome Buildbot deployment at FOSDEM. You can check it out
here:

http://buildbot-gnome.igalia.com

Nice!

A few questions:
 * Where is the code used for this buildbot? Is it just a standard
   buildbot install? If anything has been changed, I suggest to host
   this code in svn.gnome.org under buildbot-web (or maybe just
   buildbot).

It is a standard buildbot, but we have added some files/scripts on top
of it. Currently, these files/scripts can be checked out here:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous cvs igalia com:/var/publiccvs co
jhbuild-buildbot-scripts

we also have some patches to jhbuild, but I'm trying to get them merged
upstream.

It would be great to have this code in the gnome svn, what procedure
should I follow to do this?

 * I can setup a buildbot.gnome.org. Would be much easier to remember.
 * Is Igalia ok with hosting/maintaining this? Meaning, do you want it
   moved to a GNOME server or not?

Sure, that would be great. Please, send me the details to make this
possible.

Iago.