[gnome-love] Foundation Performance Update

Good Afternoon - The Council for Nonprofit Innovation would like to extend an invitation for you and your colleagues to attend our 2007 Foundation and Nonprofit Performance Conference.

This event will equip you with best practices for maximizing the performance of your organization in areas such as grants management, communicating results and performance based budgeting.  Join us to dialogue with top nonprofits minds like Dan Moore of Guidestar, Robert Egger of DC Central Kitchen and Kevin Bolduc of the Center for Effective Philanthropy at the most comprehensive performance management event of the year.

May I send you a copy of the agenda?

Sincerely,

Jessica

Jessica Ward

Director of Development, The Council for Nonprofit Innovation

1515 N. Courthouse Road, Suite 600, Arlington, VA 22201

Tel: 703-894-0481 | Fax: 703-894-0482

Stay Ahead of New Performance Mandates and Criteria!!!

If you wish to be taken off the list from all our future advisories, please reply back to this email with "take off list" in the subject line and you will not receive e-mail information for ANY Performance Institute advisories. If you have multiple email addresses, please list those in the body of your email so that we can be sure you do not get any of our future advisories.