[gnome-love] GHOP Tasks

Hey, all -- I run a junior high computer club, and I have two students interested in working on Gnome for GHOP, but your tasks are running pretty low. What are the chances of getting some more newbie-friendly tasks added within the next 12 hours or so? (These students are in a rural area, and only have net access twice a week.)

I know it's a tall order, but I'm really hoping you guys can come through. I'm sorry that I can't help myself, but I'm just not a gnome person so I don't know what needs to be done.

Susan