Re: [gnome-love] IDEA : new windows menagment tool

On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 19:51 +0200, Patrick Jacquot wrote:

[alt][tab] already cycles over every window of the current virual
desktop, displaying the title of each window in turn.

To do exactly what you want to do, though, you'll probably have to use a
different window manager (maybe enlightenment or sawfish), or the
devilspie extension for metacity.  I don't know for sure if any of those
will do exactly what you want, though, as I don't use them.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group