Re: [gnome-love] How to customize the right-click pop-up in GNOME?

Hi,

You may just give a look here:
http://g-scripts.sourceforge.net/faq.php

Luis

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray a écrit :
I am working on a utility (GNU Songanizer -> http://www.gnu.org/software/songanizer/) that provides diferent views of a collection of songs stored in the user's HDD, based on various attributes. I would like to integrate it with GNOME, so that whenever someone right-clicks on a directory containing songs the pop-up window would have an option, similar to 'Create archive...', to invoke the songanizer script. Could any one tell me how to achieve this?

Someone advised me use Nautilus Actions, but it seems it is meant for end-users to customize the behavious of Nautilus. How do I make sure that the change takes place the very time songnizer is installed?