Re: [gnome-love] Strange error on jhbuild

On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 19:58 +0530, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
<quote who="Rob Bradford">

Apologies that doesn't seem to be the problem. What happens if you try
and repeat it by hand? (it works for me)

When you say *by hand* - what should I be doing ? Apologies since this
might come across as a trivial question for most.

It's not trivial at all. The stupidest question is the unasked one. :)

By hand means that I did something like:

mkdir /tmp/scratch;cd /tmp/scratch; git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/proto/renderproto
RenderProto;

That error looks like it is coming from something written in Python. jhbuild i presume.

Cheers,

Rob
--
Rob Bradford <rob robster org uk>