Re: [gnome-love] jhbuild problems

On 4/16/06, Martin Ericsson <martin s ericsson gmail com> wrote:
Hi!
I have a(nother) problem with jhbuild. ThePolicyKit module won't
compile because of undefined references to 'pam_strerror',
'pam_acct_mgmt', etc..

I'm running ubuntu dapper drake, does somebody know what packages i
need to solve this?

libpam0g-dev

What I usually do to solve these problems is google for undefined
reference to find the name of the header file. In this case I found
http://www.hmug.org/man/3/pam_strerror.php which says you need to
include "pam_appl.h". Then I go to the package search of ubuntu
http://packages.ubuntu.com/  and search for a package that contains
the header file. This  resulted in libpam0g-dev

This trick usually works for me

Jaap