Re: [gnome-love] Tinderbox (automatic daily build) for GNOME

Hi Luis and all,

On Sun, Apr 02, 2006 at 02:22:27PM -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
Maybe we are a bit too close to the deadline for submitting proposals (it
ends in a few hours), but it looks like it would be a good idea to have
some kind of organized discussion during Guadec on this topic. What about a
bof on continuous integration for Gnome? Would it be interesting?

That would be great.

I realize I should have put lots of exclamation points here. :) So more like:

'That would be great!!!!'

:-)

Did the talk get submitted?

Yes! There was no much time left for waiting for more opinions, so after
your positive answer and talking to some people here at igalia, I decided to
submitt a proposal for a BoF on continuous integration for GNOME:
http://guadec.org/node/268

I guess it would be nice if those interested leave there a comment (login
needed). Not sure about how the selection process will be, but I can imagine
that if they see that there are a group of people interested, it will
help.

cheers

/juanjo