Re: [gnome-love] Tinderbox (automatic daily build) for GNOME

On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 12:04 +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:
Jaap Haitsma wrote:

1. Why did you change the output format of the  jhbuild logs? I prefer
the standard logs of jhbuild (see e.g. attached log) as it only uses one
line per module and because of the colors (green/red) and the one line
per module you immediately can see what went well and what didn't.

I'm still experimenting with output formats; the current format is not
ideal but I liked it for small module sets since it would inline log
files.

I'll switch back to tinderbox format.

Thanks.

2. Did you put your autobuild patch in bugzilla so it can get included
in jhbuild CVS?

Not yet.

Please do. In my opinion it would be the handiest if we do development
in GNOME CVS on jhbuild. That way more people have easier access to it,
we have bugzilla etc. etc.

James, Frederic would that work for you?

Jaap

BTW James, don't know if you followed the discussion but at gnome-love
we started a discussion about having a permanent tinderbox/autobuild for
GNOME. See also
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-love/2006-April/msg00000.html
Discussion started in March
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-love/2006-March/thread.html