Re: [gnome-love] Gnome 2.13.1 moduleset available

Hi,

Le lundi 24 octobre 2005 à 18:31 -0600, Elijah Newren a écrit :
Hi everyone,

For all those of you that want to get a taste of the release process
and even help with smoketesting things, a preliminary 2.13.1 jhbuild
moduleset has been posted at
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/releng/2.13.1/ (well, it should
be up soon--whenever the ftp mirror finally syncs).  Instructions to
build with this moduleset are up at
http://blogs.gnome.org/view/newren/2005/10/04/0 [1].  Note that this
is just a preliminary moduleset; it is subject to change at any time
up to the actual release (and in particular, we're posting it before
we've tried it out so we're not certain it builds to completion yet).

Also, please make sure to tell the release team if you find something
that looks like a real problem :-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.