Re: [gnome-love] compiling gnome-hello

On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 22:50 +0100, Joachim Noreiko wrote:
Hi list.

I found this document which seems to go with it:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/GGAD/ggad.html

However it talks a lot about Gnome 1.0. Is it up to
date?

Hi Joachim.

Yes, it is really out of date, it talks about gtk+ 1.2. Delete it
inmediatly from your computer and forget all that you've read. :-)

Right now don't have time to help you with your gnome-terminal problem,
but I would recomend you reading the GTK+ tutorial[0] and the GTK+
API[1] before trying to fix bugs. One step before the other. :-)

Goodbye

Claudio

[0] http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/
[1] http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/index.html

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>