Re: [gnome-love] a question from a humble user

No, this option was never used in any machine here. This disk was used only
to tests (using available space) and it was well-known for his bad sectors.
I have many machines here (desktops and notebooks) which i installed Ubuntu
Hoary and Breezy-Preview and none of them never locked up :^))))).

Best regards!