[gnome-love] Nautilus behaviour

I've noticed that Nautilus only allows a single window for a specific
location. To see what I mean run `nautilus $HOME` in a terminal on one
workspace then switch to another and run the same command in another
terminal, you'll be brought back to first workspace.

I don't really like this behaviour. I tend to throw up nautilus
filebrowsers now and then and I don't want to be transported away from
my current workspace. I'd like nautilus to just open a new window with
my homedirectory showing, and open the window on the current workspace.
Alternatively it could move the already open window to the current
workspace.

I've looked in vain for a way to change nautilus' behaviour. Does anyone
know if it's even possible to do?

/M

magnus therning org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

With PCs 1,000 times more powerful than they used to be, our
encryption keys can and should be 1,000 times bigger too. That means
cryptokeys of at least 56,000 bits.
      -- Seen on developer.com