Re: [gnome-love] Linux GUI Testing tool - release 0.1.0

El Jueves 17 Febrero 2005 13:34, Stewart Smith escribió:

If you guys managed to have a really simple gui (with a record button)
and a text box with the script you would have the start of a seriously
cool killer-app!

If you've never used AppleScript - go take a look at it. Having
something like that on GNOME would SERIOUSLY ROCK.

I don't know AppleScript very well, but it seems Automator is going to rock
too

http://developer.apple.com/macosx/tiger/automator.html

Since you've got all this stuff in python - having a full blown language
around it isn't a problem.

Rock on - I'm really excited about this!

--
Jorge Bernal "Koke"
Personal:  koke sindominio net

"Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about
telescopes." - Edsger Dijkstra