[gnome-love] Re: Reminder: fix critical warnings before Jan. 1st

Hi everyone,

A message from desktop-devel-list:

On 12/5/05, Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com> wrote:
Hi,

This is a reminder to fix all critical warnings before January 1st.  On
that day, users of gnome-session HEAD will get G_DEBUG=fatal_criticals
turned on automatically.

Let's find those bugs and kill them!

It would be helpful if we could get a bunch of people to try this out
early so we can get preliminary reports.  I have done so and haven't
seen any crashes yet, but then again my daily usage pattern isn't very
extensive.  All you need to do is modify
gnome-session/gnome-session/main.c:is_later_than_date_of_doom()
replacing 2006 with 2005, recompile gnome-session, and then relogin.

Thanks everyone,
Elijah