[gnome-love] Fwd: proposal of ITME Linux User Group

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jayanta chandra <jccpc2003 gmail com>
Date: Aug 27, 2005 11:57 PM
Subject: proposal of ITME Linux User Group
To: ilug-cal ilug-cal org

There is a good news for all Our HOD of Computer Science & Engineering, Mr. P. P. Chakraborty decided to form a " ITME Linux User Group". So he gave this responsibility to us(me, Saumik Chaudhuri, Md. Ashikur Rahaman, Sayamindu Dasgupta) and told us to collect the name who are interested to join the group having little bit idea about Linux. Any one who is interested to join please send and email to me(jccpc2003 gmail com) or Saumik Chaudhuri or Md. Ashikur Rahaman or Sayamindu Dasgupta. The objective this group is to work some project on kernel debugging and many project on Open Source Community.

--
Jayanta Chandra Chandra
E-mail: jccpc2003 gmail com