Re: [gnome-love] Lockdown Editor

On Fr, 2005-08-19 at 22:28 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
I had an idea for a useful but simple new project. I think it's suitable
for gnome-love developers, and I even found some pygtk code that you
could start with:
http://live.gnome.org/LockdownEditor

I think I also have some advanced gconf editing code floating around,
which converted an (hard-coded at compile time) array of categories,
where each of them was an array of gconf keys, to a nice GUI with a
category tree view on the left and an editing table on the right.
It's written in C, I don't know whether that's a problem.

I wonder whether a lockdown UI does just consist for a boolean knob for
each relevant pref, or whether it also allows to hardcode more advanced
values (lists, strings, etc.). Are there any docs on the current
lockdown architecture available?