[gnome-love] xorg and gnome

Hello you all! If i´m wrong in sending this question to the list please,
forwarding to the corret list or person, this is a important observation (i
guess ... :^|). I enable in xorg.conf the extension "Composite" and ok, the
system startup normally, i decide to change my theme and execute the Theme
Preferencees dialog, after this the cpu usage (under system monitor) goes to
100%. I disabled the feature and the system returns to normal state.  Sorry
my poor English and the best regards!

Edson