Re: [gnome-love] Newbie build GNOME 2.12 with JHBUILD from GNOME CVS

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:21:42 +0200, Guillaume Desmottes <cass skynet be> wrote:

My system configuration is:

$ cat /etc/debian_version
testing/unstable

See http://live.gnome.org/JhbuildDependencies
Debian section is not yet very complete but it should not have a lot of
differences with Ubuntu packages (i have updated this section so it
should be good).
Don't hesitated to edit Debian section to add missing packages.
Guillaume,

I made most of the Debian section. If you run Debian, feel free to ask me.
Also please update the list if you detect required packages missing.

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lXrandr
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[4]: ** [libgdk-x11-2.0.la] Erro 1

You need to install the libxrandr2 library. On Debian (and Ubuntu?) this is

 libxrandr2
 libxrandr-dev

you will want to install both.

--
Christian Kirbach <Christian Kirbach student uni-siegen de>