[gnome-love] A GNOME modinfo program

as a bit of a hack a while ago, I went and did the "only use anjuta and
glade to write an app" thing. I grabbed the module-init-tools source and
hacked an app up that does a gui equivalent of 'lsmod' and 'modinfo'.

It's far from complete (and actually, a bit buggy).

But i'd welcome comments, suggestions, hints, fixes, patches. Hell, even
abuse would be interesting :)

Currently, i'd like to fix up:
        - crashing on repeated viewing of the about box
        - able to have more than one info window open at once.

You can grab it from:
http://www.flamingspork.com/junk/gnome-drivers.tar.bz2
--
Stewart Smith (stewart flamingspork com)
http://www.flamingspork.com/