Re: [gnome-love] jhbuild tutorial and daily build status

Hello all,

I have taken the suggestions that were made yesterday, and updated my
website accordingly.
I am hoping to do a daily build of gnome using jhbuild, and place the
results on the website. I have also created a quick tutorial on how to use
jhbuild there as well.

Good work!!!
Actually i am trying to build GNOME 2.8 in my ibook G3, 700 Mhz with
yellowdog linux 3.0.2, without success, i am writing mi little experience
with jhbuild too and soon will be online.