Re: [gnome-love] Hi everybody

On Wed, 2004-09-08 at 11:13 -0600, Elijah Newren wrote:
If you're a web developer, the Gnome Web Hackers could probably put
you to work.  See http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gwh/.

I'd doubt they would need a PHP programmer, I've stopped the (X)HTML
work in favor of programming about a year ago :)

Maybe someone else here does, I'd just google on "C tutorial".  Sorry
I'm not any more helpful, but I didn't learn C until after having
learned Pascal and some x86 assembly so whatever I used to learn C
probably wouldn't be useful to you.

Well, I have the basics of Pascal somewhere deeply burried in my head,
assembly is one of the topics for the upcoming year, maybe I'll bug you
again in a couple of months about that ;)

However, let me just point out
that valgrind rocks for handling memory issues.  There's a quick HOWTO
on using it that I put in my tutorial at
http://www.gnome.org/~newren/tutorials/developing-with-gnome/html/ch03s03.html

Will check that out :)

Elijah

Regards,