Re: [gnome-love] hello

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 17:56:31 +0200, Edon Kelmendi <edon albalinux org> wrote:
Hello gnome lovers.

I am just a gnome lover like you guys and new to community.
I would like to contribute to some gnome project or sub-project in a way
so I can also learn from the contribution.
Please point me to a project.

Yelp or gnome-doc-utils.  Contact shaunm AT gnome DOT org.  :-)

(See also http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GNOMELove for
additional getting started material and alternate starting projects if
for some reason yelp or gnome-doc-utils doesn't suit your fancy; but
check out yelp and gnome-doc-utils first)

I have some C knowledge but I want to increase this knowledge, I also
know a bit of gtk programming in C, I wrote some tiny apps like simple
cdburner, ip configurator and stuff like this, just to make some apps
simplier for my self.

Cheers,
Elijah